- Brandon Homelessness
- Lake of the Prairies Conservation District
- Little Saskatchewan River Conservation District
- MEAI Mockup
- Thunder and Ice Snowmobile Club
- Webber & Berkley
Flash Sites & Video
Thunder and Ice Snowmobile Club.ca
Programs Used: Adobe Photoshop CS4
Languages Used: CSS3, jQuery, PHP, & XHTML 1.0 Transitional
Other Features: Google Analytics, & WordPress
The Thunder and Ice Snowmobile Club (TAISC) wanted to have a unique, affordable website created for them, with the following features implemented:
- A system that would allow for the easy addition and removal of content, as well as an easy way to edit current content, to keep it up to date.
- A way to track how many visitors frequent their website, plus any other useful data (Internet connection speeds, geographical location, popular browsers, etc.)
- A fun, unique navigation that made sense when put into perspective with the nature of their organization.
- A way to display their Trail Map (And it's 200km of groomed trails) to their sites visitors, while keeping the page clean and easy to navigate.
- A way to list/display the services (Food, fuel, & lodging) that are available at some of the towns along their trail.
View the site!