- Brandon Homelessness
- Lake of the Prairies Conservation District
- Little Saskatchewan River Conservation District
- MEAI Mockup
- Thunder and Ice Snowmobile Club
- Webber & Berkley
Flash Sites & Video
Little Saskatchewan River Conservation District.ca
Programs Used: Adobe Photoshop CS4
Languages Used: CSS3, jQuery, PHP, & XHTML 1.0 Transitional
Other Features: Google Analytics, & WordPress
The Little Saskatchewan River Conservation District (LSRCD) wanted to have a modern, professional looking website created for them, with the following features implemented:
- A system that would allow for the easy addition and removal of content, as well as an easy way to edit current content, to keep it up to date.
- A way to track how many visitors frequent their website, plus any other useful data (Internet connection speeds, geographical location, popular browsers, etc.)
- Drop down menus for the main navigation, for pages under certain categories.
- A slideshow displaying pictures of the LSRCD's work, relative to specific pages on the website.
- A way to list/display the LSRCD's "Latest News" and "Recent Board Minutes"
Download a detailed PDF about this project, and the design and development process of it here.
Testimonial“Kelly went above and beyond to answer our questions and designed an amazing website for us. All feedback we have received has been very positive.”
- LSRCD StaffView the site!