- Brandon Homelessness
- J.T.M. Plastering
- Lake of the Prairies Conservation District
- Little Saskatchewan River Conservation District
- MEAI Mockup
- Thunder and Ice Snowmobile Club
- Webber & Berkley
Flash Sites & Video
Lake of the Prairies Conservation District.mb.ca
Programs Used: Adobe Photoshop CS4
Languages Used: CSS3, jQuery, PHP, & XHTML 1.0 Strict
Other Features: Google Analytics, & WordPress
The Lake of the Prairies Conservation District was looking to have a complete overhaul done on their exisiting website. Specifically, they were looking for a clean, modern, professional looking design for their sites visitors, as well as a simple, easy to use Content Management System to make content changes a breeze. As such, the following features were implemented into the new LPCD website:
- A system that would allow for the easy addition and removal of content, as well as an easy way to edit existing content, to keep it up to date.
- A professional, clean looking design that would be easy to navigate for their websites visitors, as well as a search function so those visitors could quickly find what they were looking for.
- A way to track how many visitors frequent their website, plus any other useful data (Internet connection speeds, geographical location, popular browsers, etc.)
View the site!